- BA/BS degree in Business or related field
- Ten (10+) years of professional experience in the networking and high-tech industry
- Five (5+) years in a leadership position
- Proven experience designing and executing technology partnerships with industry-leading companies in the Cloud, IoT, SaaS, SD-WAN, Security, and Wireless market
- Experience with direct and indirect sales go-to-market initiatives in Networking, SaaS, and Wireless platforms
- Demonstrated history of quota attainment in a sales and alliances role measuring results including sell through, sell to, sell with, and partner influenced
- Clear operational experience in defining and implementing channel, alliances, and business development strategies
- Ability to partner closely with internal organizations, partners, and alliances to achieve revenue growth targets
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong, positive relationships with engineering, services, and executive management
- Efficient and effective system, processes, procedures, and operations definition with a view to effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide financial and administrative insight and recommendations to the business to increase efficiencies and profitability
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, along with the ability and willingness to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to create teams organically (through hiring, onboarding, and continual enablement)
- Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- Ability to drive strategic direction and roll-up sleeve to GSD
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated leadership behaviors
- A mission-driven individual with a belief in and commitment to the success of the Company
- A good listener and strategist; comfortable receiving input from others to formulate a sound, well-organized plan
- A team player, emotionally mature with a good sense of humor and the flexibility and sensitivity to work with diverse personalities and situations
- Ability to manage strategic and tactical activities required to deliver results
- An exceptional communicator with proven verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work across organizations (internally & with partners)
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and manage high-performance teams focused on accountability and meet and exceed expectations
- Strategic, critical but creative thinker, strong business sense, and excellent financial skills
- Ability to lead, create and work within cross-functional team environments
- Senior level sales professional with a proven track record of success managing complex multi-discipline sales scenarios
- A hard worker with a high energy level; a “doer” with a willingness to work hands-on in developing and executing activities
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to travel throughout the year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) / Master of Science (MS)
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don’t meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don’t want you to hold back! If you don’t check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We’d love to connect and see how you could add to our team.
At Cradlepoint, we’re one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
- Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
- Don’t point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
- Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
- Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
- Enjoy the ride: Celebrate – appreciate – grow.
- Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees’ differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.